Все записи "Пилы" - Форум Ужасов

[Новые сообщения · Регистрация · Мой Профиль · Главная страница · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]

• Страница 1 из 1
Форум Ужасов » Thrillers » Пила (SAW) » Все записи "Пилы" (Оригинальный текст)
Все записи "Пилы"
JasonVoorheesДата: Пятница, 12.12.2008, 07:11 | Сообщение # 1

Кассета для Адама:
Rise and shine, Adam. You're probably wondering where you are. I'll tell you where you might be. You might be in the room you die in. Up until now you simply sat in the shadows watching others live out their lives. But what do voyeurs see when they look into the mirror? Now, I see you as a strange mix of someone angry, yet apathetic. But mostly just pathetic. So are you going to watch yourself die today, Adam, or do something about it?

Кассета для Гордона:
Dr. Gordon, this is your wake-up call. Every day of your working life you have given people the news that they're going to die soon. Now, you will be the cause of death. Your aim in this game is to kill Adam. You have until six on the clock to do it. There's a man in the room with you. When there's that much poison in your blood, the only thing left to do -- is shoot yourself. There are ways to win this hidden all around you. Just remember, X marks the spot for the treasure. If you do not kill Adam by six, then Alison and Diana will die, Dr. Gordon... and I'll leave you in this room to rot. Let the game begin. Follow your heart.

Запись для Пола:
Hello, Paul. You are a perfectly healthy, sane and middle-class male. Yet last month you ran a straight razor across your wrist. Did you cut yourself because you truly wanted to die, or did you just want some attention? Tonight, you'll show me. The irony is that if you want to die you just have to stay where you are, but if you want to live, you'll have to cut yourself again. Find the path through the razor-wire to the door. But hurry. At three o'clock that door will lock, and then, this room becomes your tomb. How much blood will you shed to stay alive, Paul?

Запись для Марка:
Hello, Mark. If you are so sick, then why do I have so many photos of you up and about? Let's put your so-called "illness" to the test. Right now, there's a slow acting poison in your veins. The antidote is inside the safe; the combination to the safe is written on the wall. Hurry up and program it in, but watch your step. [Mark sees broken glass all over the floor] By the way, that's a flammable substance smeared on your body, so I would be careful with that candle if I were you... or all the people you've burned with your act just might have their revenge.

Запись для Аманды:
# Hello, Amanda. You don't know me, but I know you. I want to play a game. Here's what happens if you lose. The device you are wearing is hooked into your upper and lower jaw. When the timer in the back goes off, your mouth will be permanently ripped open. Think of it like a reverse bear trap. Here, I'll show you. [on videotape, a mannequin's head is destroyed by the device] There is only one key to open the device. It's in the stomach of your dead cell mate. Look around, Amanda. Know that I'm not lying. You better hurry up. Live or die. Make your choice.

Поздравления Аманде:
Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.

Кассета для Зепа:
Hello, Mr. Hindle... or, as they called you around the hospital, Zep. I want you to make a choice. There's a slow-acting poison coursing through your system, which only I have the antidote for. Will you murder a mother and her child to save yourself? Listen carefully, if you will; there are rules.

Форум Ужасов » Thrillers » Пила (SAW) » Все записи "Пилы" (Оригинальный текст)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Отзывы на фильмы и новинки кино

Бесплатный хостинг uCoz